GoldenEye® 0.15% w/w Eye Ointment
GoldenEye® 0.15% w/w Eye Ointment contains the active ingredient Dibrompropamidine isetionate, to kill bacteria that cause eye and eyelid infections like conjunctivitis, blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelids) and styes.
If your local pharmacy does not stock GoldenEye®, please print out the page and ask them to order it for you
- Easy to apply - no mess
- Can be used at night
- Available without prescription
- Can be used in conjunction with GoldenEye® Drops*
* If using GoldenEye® 0.1% w/v Eye Drops Solution during the day and the GoldenEye® 0.15% w/w Eye Ointment at night, apply the Ointment before going to bed.
Before you use GoldenEye® 0.15% w/w Eye Ointment:
- Ensure the tube is sterile until opened. Do not use if the seal is broken.
- If you wear contact lenses and have been advised to use GoldenEye® 0.15% w/w Eye Ointment by a doctor, pharmacist or contact lens practitioner:
- Do not wear contact lenses when using the ointment.
- You can start wearing contact lenses again after you have finished using the ointment.
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- If your condition does not improve within 2 days, stop use and consult your pharmacist or doctor
PLEASE REFER TO THE PATIENT INFORMATION LEAFLET ABOUT HOW TO USE.